Saturday, October 18, 2014

My critics in San Francisco are pathetic cowards. Deleted entry #11.

Berkely is right. It's you die-hard partisans who don't understand. (Nationwide.)

image 1

Evidently, the brain rotting disease otherwise known as die-hard conservatism prevents those stricken from comprehending the following rule:

'please limit each posting to a single area and category, once per 48 hours'

In other words, users are free to post repeatedly as long as they don't post the same entry more than once within a period of 48 hours.

Users are free to continue a thread, make reference to previous entries, or copy text from other entries as long as they don't post THE SAME entry more than once within a period of 48 hours.

To the best of my knowledge, Berkely has not violated this rule. However one or more of you who repeatedly refer to us as 'trolls' in a desperate attempt to prevent others from taking our entries seriously have violated the rule at least twice so far that I know of. You have also flagged our legitimate entries improperly several times. Still, Berkely and I, who by the way, don't agree on everything because free thinkers form their own opinions with no regard for affiliation continue to post at will. Say that reminds me.

America, if you want corporate influence out of politics, then stop giving so much of your money to corporations. After all, it's your money they use to bribe our sold-out leaders. They do so in order to get even more of your money in the form of government subsidies, tax breaks, and 'no bid' contracts.

Newsflash: Apple, Motorola, Microsoft, Sony, Columbia, Ticket Master, AT&T, Verizon, Disney, Universal, Netflix, Pfizer, GSK, Dreamworks, Facebook, Starbucks, and GE are all juggernaut corporations. Every last one of them have a team of government lobbyists.

"But we can't reduce our support for any of the above. We need our horribly over-priced smart phones and tablets, latest operating systems, video games, CDs, DVDs, and digital downloads, Hollywood blockbusters, live shows, mostly unnecessary meds, social networking, lattes and mostly unnecessary medical testing. We can't live without any of it. So we'll just go on as we always do complaining about the influence of corporations while we hand over even more of our money to those corporations giving them even more influence over our sold-out government."

Like I've said many times, the masses are partially responsible for the obscene concentration of wealth, the corrupt government influence, the high cost of living, and everything else they complain about. The vast overwhelming majority refuse to alter their spending habits. They voluntarily transfer wealth and influence from poor to rich. They do so by falling for every marketing trick in the book. For this reason, true reform will not come until after a comet smashes into the Earth. Hopefully, the survivors will learn from our pathetic failures and colossal ignorance.

By the way, I damn well do practice exactly what I preach. I have been for well over a decade. I bought my 8 year old laptop and OS used, I sign on using a locally based provider, I haven't bought a new CD, DVD, or video game in 8 years, I've NEVER paid for a digital download, I don't attend concerts, I haven't taken a drug of any kind since the age of 18, I've seen a doctor only one time in the last decade, I complained about the outrageous bill and got it reduced by 50%, I don't use Facebook, I never click on internet ads, I use a very basic $20 cell phone and I pay less than $200 per YEAR for service. No bells or whistles of any kind. I don't even text.

I support small unincorporated businesses whenever possible and I keep my support of the corporate world to a minimum. I've been doing so for well over a decade. If I weren't such a God damn one in a million FREAK of society, then our nation's wealth never would have become so horribly concentrated.

But never mind all that. The line for the next horribly over-priced gadget will be forming soon. Better sell a limb, pack up your tent, food for a week, and get over there right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment